Monday, January 24, 2011

Goals for the weeks of January 24 and 31, 2011

We did it!  We joined the gym.  I’m going to ease myself back into exercising for the next few weeks and, soon, regular workouts will become a natural part of my life.  Eddy and I are both excited about this.  He’s jumping in with both feet and heading to the gym a few times per week right from the get go.  He’s in much better shape than I, though, so my goals for the next couple of weeks look more like this:
Goal for the week of January 24, 2011:  Go to the gym 1x
That’s all.  Just get in there and start.
Goal for the week of January 31, 2011: Go to the gym 2x
Easing in.  That’s the way I’m going to make this my newest good habit.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I am 9 weeks post baby and am starting Jazzercise this week!

    Great job getting the membership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Leigh. There is no beter time to start like "NOW". There are going to be days that you would rather not even start your exercise, but you know, once you've completed them you will be so pleased with yourself.

    Hank (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great thing about exercise is that you'll quickly feel positive results, not necessarily while you're working out, but other times in the day. Soon the workouts will get easier and you'll get hooked on the positive results if not on the exercise itself (I'm speaking from memory here;-) I've been doing my workouts at home and am already feeling better. You're doing a great job... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete